Saturday, June 8, 2013

Busy Bee

 I was  a Busy Bee last month!


It has been a month since my last blog entry. I asked myself today- ‘why’? And the answer was apparent I was busy, very busy. Today I spent full day at home and I realised that my blog needs some attention. Moreover, I have been missed blogging. I have been quite busy last month, the month of May. No need to say about the weekdays. I reach home at 8 or 8.30 every night, cook dinner, have dinner, prepare for next day etc. And by the time I lie on my bed, it is already mid night and I barely get time to glimpse through the day’s newspaper before heading to my deep slumber.


Weekends are not very different. Just that I don’t have to pain my eyes in doing my office work on Saturdays and Sundays.  On Saturdays, I was busy in a new project with my friend or completing my pending household chores. It’s the same with Sundays. So you see, I practically had no time to even switch my laptop after coming to home. But I’m lucky today with few hours to spare and hence this post. I will try to write more posts this month.


No comments:

Post a Comment